Coverage for Corporate Travel
How insurance can help protect your business travel investment
Planning corporate travel takes a significant amount of time, and often involves a tight
Budget But emergencies can happen at any time, disrupting even the most well made
travel plans. So how can you help protect your unforeseen costs?
Here are a few things you should think about before their trip:
• Injury, sickness and accidents can happen at anytime. If an employee were to become ill or injured, how would you pay for these costs?
• Cancelled or changed travel plans are often subject to penalties. Is there money in your corporate travel budget to cover these expenses?
• Travel insurance is an effective way to protect your employees while keeping corporate travel budgets in check.
What BYOTA Inc.'s CorporateTravelAgent.Ca Travel Agent Partners can offer your company:
Comprehensive insurance coverage at a competitive price to protect your travel investment. Some of the value-added services
Insurance offers include:
• 24-hour emergency medical assistance services;
• Cancellation and Interruption insurance, which protects clients against the costs of cancelled travel plans, and early or delayed returns; and
• Rental car physical damage, which offers protection for rental car collision damage at rates generally lower than those offered by car
Corporate Travel Agent